5.11.2012

A Familiar Blond Chick Taps Your Shoulder:

Hi.

You probably don't remember me... I'm that girl you used to know. We talked all the time. Well, I talked. You listened.

Yeah, it was a long time ago. It's okay. I hardly recognize you now. I bet I've changed too.

To be honest, it might not be the best idea for me to start blogging again, because next week I'll be leaving the country for two weeks and who knows if I'll remember to post when I get back.

Okay, I probably will. I'll have so many pictures to show and stories to tell, and nobody to show and tell with except for you, my family, and whoever else comes within earshot of me all summer.



I have class in about half an hour, so I don't know how much ground I'll be able to cover before I need to leave. I could give you the DL on last semester, but all-in-all it wasn't that exciting. Maybe that's why I didn't blog. I spent a lot of my time doing homework and sleeping and stressing about my next acting performance (if you're a generally reserved person, let me tell you right now: acting is so stressful). I did read a bit, something that I'm proud of because I think that reading might possibly be the answer to world peace. Then I drank a lot of Dr. Pepper and entered finals week, and after that I packed up and moved down about a quarter of a mile, where I live now. Next week I'll be moving again, and after two weeks of constant movement I'll be home for a few months.

If I owe you a letter, I'm sorry. There was one day last semester where I promise that I set aside a few hours just to write letters, and I got about a letter and a half done before I was interrupted. I never went back and finished after that, and I haven't even sent that completed letter because I kept telling myself that I would send out all of my letters at once. So now I have a letter that's a month or two old and four or five unanswered letters sitting in a plastic bag inside of a box in my room, and said box will soon be moved to the storage unit some friends and I have rented for the summer, so I won't be answering them any time soon. Or ever, if you want total honesty.

...Jets keep flying over my house today, and I can't help but feel as if they're scrambling to combat an alien attack on earth or something like that. They're so loud and fly so close, kind of like how boys used to ride their bikes in grade school and how they drive their cars now when there's pride or a pretty girl at stake. Show-offs.

Man. I don't remember how I did this. Was there ever a moral to my stories? Were my blog posts lucid and entertaining? Did I wax romantic on various philosophies of art and human nature? Did my GIFs make you laugh?

Or did you look like this guy with the slow blink?

Whatever the case, I hope that you've found whatever you were looking for in this blog. A tender soul to laugh at as she tries to be poetic, or a crazy lass with a laugh like a hyena that sits in the back and projects spitballs in your hair, or maybe just Plain Dain with the GIFs who does normal things like going to school and taking a shower, whatever it is, I hope you found it.

Also. 

Cool off. It's almost summer time.

1 comment:

  1. Will you blog more, please? I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...