6.30.2011

How To Post A Comment (edit)

A bit of housekeeping.

Apparently, there's been an issue with commenting on my blog posts, for which I am terribly sorry.  There are two ways to do it on this blog, and I do hope you can manage them.

On the main page, there is some text at the bottom of every post that tells you how many comments there are.  Usually it says "0 comments", because you guys never comment, like ever.  But, all you have to do is click on that and it will take you to the comments portion.

Or, if you're at a specific post, scroll down to the bottom and the comments section should be right there, waiting for you under a big "Post a Comment" like it always is.

Why don't you try it now?  Go ahead, post a comment on this post (or any post you've been meaning to comment on) and see if it works.  I'll be majorly bummed if it doesn't, but then at least you'll be able to help me fix it.

If you're still having troubles, please talk to me and I'll be happy to help.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...