7.11.2012

Italquestriwriterest

I can probably collect the things I've done in the past three months in exactly four words: Italy, equestrian, writing, Pinterest. In a word: Italquestriwriterest.

That's it.

Blog post over.

No, but really. I guess I'll tell you a little bit about Italy, at the least, since that's at least foreign and exciting and I promised, didn't I? Didn't I? It's been so long I don't remember.





















Here, in no particular order, is Italy.

I already wrote a blog post about it, so go here if you want to read all about it at the SVU Scoop. It was sunny and beautiful and full of handsome Italian men, just like it should be. We visited six cities and towns, total: Rome, Spello, Assisi, Florence, Venice, and Milan.

I will say that Florence was my favorite city. If I had to pick one to live in, it would definitely be Florence. Second place is Venice, but I don't think I'd ever live there because, well, canals. They're pretty but would be a hassle to deal with on a daily basis, especially if I was a poor girl without a boat. I know, there are vaporetti... Okay, I don't really have an excuse. I'd just rather live in Florence, on the Arno, with the smell of leather and the baptistery doors and all of the terra cotta roofs.

Now, what's next?

Equestrian.

Right.

...I'm doing horseback riding again. Just for a little while. But it's a great leg workout, that's for sure.

Which reminds me. I've been working out. Like, really. Like, running and push-ups and crunches and leg lifts and stuff like that. I feel like a Spartan.



Well, until I eat half a container of mint chocolate chip ice cream. But hey, I've got that covered. I'll just do another set of crunches. We're all good.

Writing. That's pretty self explanatory. I've been writing things lately. Stories, letters, shopping lists. Maybe someday you'll read it. Maybe I'll remember to send you a card in the post.

Pinterest. ...Yeah, I just... I just do that. A lot. When I'm not on Facebook or Twitter, obviously.

Guys, really, I don't have much to say. I just wanted to update because I've been neglecting this blog for months, even though nothing has happened in the past few months except for Italy. I wish you could've gone. I took Mona with me, although she only got out into the open air for a day or two, at best. Her band broke and I've spent the past few months looking for a new one. Have no fear, I found one and she's currently on my wrist, watching me write or whatever it is she does.

I mean, what would you do if you were attached to a wrist all day?

Okay. I'll stop talking.

Just don't say I didn't try to talk to you over the summer. I did. I just forgot all of my people skills.

Talk to you? No, I can't, I'll just... Sit here, alone...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...