3.23.2012

I'm Writing a Real Post Later, I Promise. Pinky-Promise.

This is how bad I am at writing a blog post for you.
I couldn't even come up with an original topic.


This is one of those taggy, random questions things that I had the misfortune of being tagged in, and so I can't in good conscious not do it.


My condolences.





RULES:
1. post the rules
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. answer questions from original post
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. go to their social network site of preference and let them know you conned them into this


Well, here goes nothing.


Here is how happy I am about doing this.
Eleven Random Things

One. I play this game where I pretend I am really scary and strong, and everyone plays with me. It's a weird phenomenon in my life.
Two. In truth, I love the movie Chasing Liberty and I get melty at even the most poorly written romances, whether on the screen or in a book. Don't watch movies with me.
Three. In conjunction with the above, I like bad Harlequin romance novels. Usually, I just take pictures of the covers and send them to Georgenie (who was the one who tagged me in this silly chain blog post thing).
Four. I still own clothes from the seventh grade, and wear them pretty consistently.
Six. Spider-Man is my favorite superhero. I went and saw The Hunger Games last night (this morning?) and there was a preview for The Amazing Spider-Man and I think I fangirled harder during that preview than I did for half of The Hunger Games.
Seven. I hate the number five. Which is why I skipped it.
Eight. I actually think blogging is really silly. Good thing I'm really silly.
Nine. I carry around a case of toothpicks with me in my purse.
Ten. One of my favorite poets is T. S. Eliot. Maybe he was a crotchety old man, but I think he's a master wordsmith.
Eleven. Secretly, all I want is to be famous, because people like to listen to famous peoples' opinions. Which is probably why I want to be a famous author, because then that's a double whammy of my words being heard and respected by large groups of strangers.
Twelve. My eyes are hazel. My driver's license and passport are liars.


Q&A:
1. hot or cold?
Outside temperature? Food temperature? Shower temperature?  ...Outside temperature, probably cold. I hate sweating and love bundling up in scarves and hats and gloves and my frumpy coat Millicent.2. what is the most played song in your itunes? don't lie.
Possibility by Lykke Li. Although I don't think the plays from my iPod are carrying over to my iTunes anymore, so who knows how accurate that is.
3. would you rather have no eyebrows, or no eyelashes?
...Weird. If it were just a personal problem, eyebrows. I could get some sewn on or something. I need eyelashes to keep crap out of my eyes.
4. what is your preferred method of lighting?

Natural light.
5. do you know origami? if not, you should learn.

Uh, no. So I guess I'll learn then.
6. what is your favourite word?

All of these. I'm a word nerd, how can you ask for just one? Probably between ephemeral and ethereal, though.
7. what makes you cry?

Basically everything, if I think about it long enough. And we all know how much I like to over-think things.
8. are you the type of person who has a lot of friends, or just keeps a few close?

Lately I'm drifting between a lot. Usually I'm the type with just a few, but I guess I'm in a solitary state at the moment, striking out as my own independent entity.
9. do you like road trips with little to no purpose?

Define road trip. I would hate riding in a car for seven hours for little to no purpose, but I love driving in the middle of the night or on Sunday evenings with my mother.
10. are you a bad driver? be real.

I'm a pretty inattentive driver, so yeah. I'm also bad at judging the distance between me and oncoming cars. But I've never gotten a ticket and never been in a wreck, so that's something.
11. what is your favourite body part? don't be stupid. mine is my forearm.

...Body part? I hate most of my body parts, for various reasons. Eyes?





And here are eleven questions for those lucky people who get tagged.
  1. Write a haiku. This is not a question.
  2. If you had to live in a different country for the rest of your life, where would you live and why?
  3. What is the last entry date in your journal/diary?
  4. What is your favorite language to listen to?
  5. Letters, emails, or phone calls?
  6. How do you define beauty?
  7. What is your favorite musical?
  8. Do you write in print or cursive?
  9. Beverage of choice?
  10. Do you believe in wabi-sabi? (Google it; I know you can)
  11. How are you going to change the world?
The only problem we have left to tackle is who to tag in this thing.

Wait, I've got an idea.

Pookie, Crystal, April, Seth, ya'll haven't blogged in ages. YOUR TURN.

Also, anyone who wants to take this can. 

...kcool.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...