2.06.2012

LOLs of the Day

My LOLs today go out to the people who searched "awesome twilight saga breaking dawn backgrounds" and were unfortunate enough to stumble onto this blog.
My LOLs go out to the boys whose jeans have crossed the line into unintentional skinny jeans.
My LOLs of the day go out to the sheer delight that my at-home Starbucks Salted Caramel hot chocolate gives me.

My LOLs of the day go out to this gif:

And this one:

And these puppies that fell asleep in their food bowls, in honor of the Puppy Bowl:

And these human babies

and this cake that I bet will make an appearance at my next birthday:

and this man of Walmart:

and this photograph:

and nervous giggle at this:

And basically I just want to amuse you, so watch these 42 Saint Bernards in the forest.  It sounds like a saw mill or hell.


Oh my this GIF is my life


That's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...