2.03.2012

Oh My Yes

guysguysguys

Today I got a package

and in that package

was something I've been waiting for since Christmas.

I look slightly in pain.  I haven't perfected my "Bruce Lee RAGGGEEEEE" face yet.
Oh my yes.
My Bruce Lee shirt.

Look at me, I can barely contain myself
AFTER MONTHS OF TURMOIL AND YEARS OF TRYING TO FIND A COOL BRUCE LEE SHIRT
MY BROTHER BOUGHT ME THE BEST FOR CHRISTMAS.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
HAPPY.

Also about the foodstuffs.  Because there was a lot and only the best, like Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate.



Let me repeat.  Oh my yes.

Anyway, I'm planning on writing a new Songbird story tonight sometime, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Also, go 'like' the Facebook page to get all of my annoying (just kidding, I mean AWESOME) Twitter updates, or you can follow me on Twitter, too.  And I'm really proud of my last post, you if you haven't read that...  Well.  :)

I'm gonna do some art this weekend, promise, so maybe you'll see it here, although I can't promise it'll be any good.


This, however, I can promise you is incredible.

Also, if you want a Happy, semi-pixelated Friday, here you go.  Tell me it doesn't make your skin start pixelating.



That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...