1.13.2012

Hello 2012!

And hello to you, dear reader.

I've been working all week to bring you this new-and-improved look for DAiNGER!.  I won't tell you how much time I spent on it, or how much homework I got done while I was working, but suffice it to say that I am pleased to announce that we are a-go, Team Go!

If you'll see, to your right there are some fun graphics.  Clicking on my happy, smiling face will take you to the 'About Dain' page, and clicking the bird will take you to 'Music', now titled 'Songbird' (like it matters).  Tomorrow I'll add on some of the extras, like Archives and... well, whatever extras there are.



If you go to a static page and want to go back to the main page, just hover over the title banner at the top!  When it says 'Go Home', that's not a command.  That will take you to the home page of this blog.

As usual, I would LOVE feedback, especially if there are problems with the new look at all.  You can always email me at deliciousdain[at]gmail[dot]com, or just leave a comment on this post.

Also, if you've got any ideas for another fun page we could do, that'd be awesome.  Maybe I should get a Suggestions Box or something.

Thanks for reading!  Here's to a hopefully splendid 2012.

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...