7.04.2011

Imaginary Boyfriend

I'm glad I didn't post last night's post on Facebook or Twitter.  You're free to look at it if you wish, because like I said in it, it's as much a representation of who I am as the rest of these posts are.  I'm not going to hide it or delete it, although I want to, because I don't believe in hiding flaws and weaknesses when I can help it.  I believe in honesty in all it's tactlessness and bluntness.  That belief gets me into a lot of trouble with the people I care most about, but there it is.  There's that side of me that you won't see very often, and it's on display if you want it.

But enough about that.  Like I predicted in my post last night, I'm over it.  I just woke up half an hour ago from a really strange dream where I had to save my boyfriend from going with this woman to his death, basically...  Also, I was playing indoor lacrosse and didn't know a thing about it.  Don't worry, the dude was just an imaginary dude.  I remember that he smiled a lot, which was good because in the first half of the dream I was down in the dumps.

Actually maybe you should worry because my boyfriend is only a figment of my imagination.

How on earth can you take me seriously when I admit to things like that?  Oh boy, it makes me wonder.

Ooh it makes me wonder

Tell me I'm not the only one that does that all of the freaking time.  I hear something or someone says something and I immediately think of song lyrics or music, but it's often to some weird song that only I would know, so I can't say anything.  And then the song is stuck in my head for the rest of the day, because I didn't get it out when I could have.  Lucky for me, Stairway to Heaven is not an obscure song, and I deemed it acceptable to share with you.

I can't really think of anything to talk to you about today.  I keep coming to these long, halting stops every few paragraphs.  When I'm writing other things, that's usually the sign that I need to backtrack and take a different approach.  Here I think it just means that I'm out of words.

Oh yeah, it's the Fourth of July.  Happy birthday or something, America.
We made these for you.

2nd of July fireworks over the Delaware River.  I was on the Camden side.  (forgive the crappy phone picture)

Speaking of making things, I want to make things for you, reader.

Do me a favor.  If you're an old reader, think of your favorite blog post and try to figure out why you remember it so well and why you liked it so much.  If you're a new reader, think of something cool you saw on another blog, or just some wild and awesome idea that you have for a bloggette like myself.  Then leave a comment/find me on Facebook/Twitter/...whatever.  And if you don't have ideas or don't wish to participate, well then SHAME ON YOU.


Excuse me while I go cry into my breakfast.

P.S.  I fixed the commenting things!  I just took out the captcha image, so you should be able to comment now.

P.P.S. New song on the Music page!

3 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER YOUR POST ABOUT YOUR SHORT STORIES. BECAUSE I ADORE THEM. <3

    Also, omg, I burst into song because things people say remind me of songs ALL THE TIME. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meesha, you always ask the highest prices of me. :P

    But I will deliver! I wrote Dark Was the Night in like half an hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill be honest, i couldnt remember a specific post that i especially liked or didnt like; but as i took a tour through your past posts the wrestlings posts caught my eye. especially the one about georgia, it made me miss you and wrestling and all that went with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...