6.27.2011

DAIN IS DEAD.

Whoa, you're saying.
What?  What is this?  This isn't a blog post.  Dain is dead.  SHE HASN'T POSTED FOR OVER A WEEK, MUST BE DEAD.

I assure you, I am well alive and feeling pretty great, actually.
Except for the unsightly rash on the back of my legs that came out of nowhere.
It was like this.



Welcome home!

SIKE


and now everyone who sees me is like


Well jeez, I don't love YOU anymore, home!

Just kidding.  I love being home.  Weird rashes aside, I haven't been doing much since I got home.  I haven't even started to unpack.  Imagine around six or seven large boxes in an average-sized bedroom and you have the chaos that I live in.  I have to start dispersing the mess today because I've run out of clean clothes to wear.

So, I figured that while I was finally unpacking and doing laundry today and, y'know, moving in, I would get some other things done that I've been meaning to get done.  For instance, I fixed Jacques, my mustache necklace.

Jacques.  The mustache.

Also, I knew that I hadn't blogged in a while so I decided to do that too.  

So, uh, yeah.  All is well, as I said.  I've been vegetating for a week now and it's been great, but it's time for me to be a contributing member of society again.  I should probably begin with a shower, now that I've washed clothes for me to wear today.

I just thought you'd like to know that I am, in fact, not dead.  The WiFi in my house died a terrible death, so now I have to physically plug the cord into my computer to get internet access.  That means that if anyone is on the main computer I can't get on the internet, and as a result I won't be on as obsessively as I was my last two weeks of summer term.  Probably a good thing.

There isn't much to update you on because, as I already mentioned, I haven't done anything with myself.  No writing (I restart that today, too), nothing but movies and video games and playing the piano.  And exercising! That's a new one.  I went running and got a blister so now I'm going walking instead.

BUT YEAH.  I'm around, just trying to catch up on things that I've neglected for the past week.

See you soon!

May the spirit of Bruce Lee guide and protect you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...