1.03.2011

Pr0crastin8er

While I procrastinate cleaning off my bed, I might as well write a blog, eh?

First off, if you haven't noticed the little links above this post, you should check them out.  Just a few new pages I added to spice up my blog a wee bit.  I also added a new response system at the bottom..  I'd appreciate it if you just clicked one, so I can know when you creeping creepers that don't follow my blog have read a post.  ;)

As I mentioned, I am currently procrastinating cleaning up the Christmas mess that I've been sleeping with for over a week, now, and by procrastinating that, I'm also procrastinating packing.  Packing for what, you ask?  To go back to school, of course.  Any day now, I'll be zooming back to my dorm room, ready to start a new semester.

Am I scared?  No, not really.  3 of my 5 classes next semester will be English classes, which, if you couldn't tell by now, is sort of my favourite.  And the other two are history, which is my second favourite.  I also have a few things to clear up, such as the French portfolio that I need to do for the last two credits of my foreign language requirement, and I want to try and focus on incorporating writing back into my life.  It's intimidating when I look at it in a huge list like that, but I'm not worried.

I haven't much else to talk to you about, sadly.  I'm just getting ready to spring into action, winding myself up with cleaning and laundry and the thought of saying goodbye.

I hate that part.  The goodbyes.  I'm the worst at them.  I would rather walk away and hide than say it.  In fact, I've done that before.  I do anything I can to avoid them, because when I don't want to let people go, there are never words enough to make the parting any easier.  And then I'm just left standing awkwardly, completely unfulfilled, watching them walk away.  It's a complete loss of control, and I can't deal with that.

There's no point in thinking about them, now.  I'll just clean off my bed (finally), get organized, maybe write or read, and listen to Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley as my lullaby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...